Skip to main content
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will be able to discharge the responsibilities of pharmacist with adequate understanding of supportive area as needed in this multidisciplinary area of health care system.
- Pharmacists should be able to plan, design, execute, stimulate experiments and provide solutions related to drugs and dosage forms.
- Integrate the knowledge base of pharmaceuticals for better design of drugs and dosage regimen.
- Pharmacists will be able to a part of the team to communicate well with other professionals in providing medicines needed to society with standards, professional ethics and social responsibilities.
- Pharmacists will be able to become a lifelong learner to absorb new technologies and thus offer leadership role in the society.