- To provide state-of-art infrastructure.
- To impart quality education to budding pharmacy professionals.
- To inculcate innovative attitude in the future pharmacists.
- To provide knowledge through experienced academicians and an ideal environment for research and innovation.
- To create a scientific, transparent and impartial examination and evaluation system to guarantee a superlative certification.
- To provide world-class education at an affordable cost to our students.
The Quality Objectives of Gokhale Education Society’s Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Nashik are defined below. The quantitative /qualitative goals at the functional/ department / activity level are set on periodic basis (annually) separately on a document – quality goals.
- To provide knowledge and competency based courses in Bachelor of Pharmacy of the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and Diploma in Pharmacy of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE), Mumbai (% of Passing number of students in the examination ensures the fulfillment of this objective). College expects 80-90% result at B.Pharm & D. Pharm.
- To promote more number of final year B.Pharm students (about 50-60% of the total strength of Final year) to appear for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) examination. GPAT is mandatory examination to get admission in Post Graduate course in Pharmacy (i.e. M.Pharm).
- To promote up-to 35-40% of students in the curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- To establish linkages with senior academicians to make our students more familiar with theoretical concepts through innovative teaching- learning methods. (By arranging at least 1-2 guest lectures by experts in one a month).
- To establish linkage with the Pharmaceutical Industry by inviting resource persons from industry to make our student more familiarize with industrial concepts also industry linkages may be helpful in arranging the industrial visits for getting the actual demonstration of pharmaceutical manufacturing (By arranging at least 1-2 guest lectures by experts in a semester and 1 industrial visit for students/ faculty).
- To create / develop linkages with at least 1 or 2 Pharmaceutical Industry/Multi-specialty Hospitals/ Clinical Research Organizations /Wholesale Medical Shops per year to place the students for training.
- To promote / train our faculty and non-teaching staff to upgrade their knowledge and skills to impart quality education and related services to our students. Faculties may be promoted to participate in training programme/seminar/workshop/ conference/faculty development program organized on state / national / international level.
- To develop self-reliant learning habit amongst the students by promoting them to conduct/provide/deliver at-least one (1) Assignment/ Seminar / Open Book Test / Tutorial (Class Test)/ Group Discussion during regular academic schedule.